Lets be honest, who doesn’t want a tighter butt or a more defined set of abs? The thought of our body moving as a whole and not jiggling all over the place (even after we have stood still for a few seconds) is widely appealing to most. Follow or implement these movements in your daily routine and I guarantee that you will reap the benefits for years to come.
Forearm clench to bicep curl with head tilt
Although the name of this exercise sounds quite complex, it is really simple. Start by grabbing a 750ml – 1L glass jar or bottle and clench your fingers around it firmly. Contract your bicep towards your body and lips as you gently tilt your head backwards. Repeat this short exercise 100-200 times throughout the day for the best results. Performing this exercise will not only keep your muscles strong but your skin will look amazing, your energy levels will increase and your kidneys will love you.
This exercise is also known as hydrating or drinking water.
- Do not forget to open your mouth during the bicep curl and head tilt phase.
- Best done with reverse osmosis and/or carbon filtered water for maximum results.
Squats with epidermis release
This is an intermediate exercise, but can be mastered easily. There are many different versions of this exercise, but all have the same exceptional results. If you want tight buns then start by placing your feet firmly on the ground and rising up off the couch into a standing position. Start to move away from your starting platform. As you begin to travel into any type of optional movement your epidermis will begin to release heat. The epidermis releasing aspect of this exercise is extremely important and will help to lower your internal toxins and burn fat like never before.
This exercise is also known as movement, activity, or exercise.
- Do not become obsessed with this exercise and perform it more than five times a week or you may experience negative side effects. Moderation is key.
- Be sure to come back to your resting position to recover and relax from time to time.
Alternating lunges with reach and grab
We all perform this exercise on a daily basis, some more than others. Begin this body sculpting exercise by having the proper equipment around. Ideally you want to have a well stocked “workout room” for this one. Fill it with natural, living items and discard all of the processed elements for better results. Step one foot in front of the other, lunging towards the large cooled apparatus filled with colorful nutrients. As you lunge drop down deep, feel the burn in your quads. On the upward motion, as you approach the fueling station, use your seeing devices to look for creative and colorful tools to sculpt your body. Perform this exercise every 3 hours throughout the day to keep your metabolism running high and your blood sugar levels stable.
This exercise is also known as eating nutritious food or fueling your body.
- The reach and grab should be done carefully and systematically and you may need a spot or assistance with this process. Make sure you research and choose your training partners wisely.
Horizontal upward plank with deep diaphragm contractions
This forth exercises is crucial to your success as a tight and toned athlete. Many people use improper form when attempting this exercise and most do not recognize its importance in any workout routine. On a large, warm comfortable surface, lie down on your back, with your head softly placed on a fluffy surface. Allow your mind and body to rest in this position. Close your eyes and in a long slow manner, contract your diaphragm in an upward motion breathing in through the nose. Then slowly release to a downward motion, exhaling all of your air. Repeat ten times and allow your body to sink into the position.
This exercise is also known as sleep, resting, and breathing deeply.
- This exercise should be done for at least 7 hours each day for improved athletic performance and fat burning.
- Not incorporating this exercise into your routine will cause major liver and body disruption ultimately causing disease or illness, as your body does not have the opportunity to rebuild and repair.
- While these exercises may be difficult for some, they are all extremely important and essential when trying to achieve any health and fitness goal. For more information, techniques or to hire a coach to help improve your form, contact Jenny B.